Safecoat Ecolacq is a safe, tintable replacement for typical high solvent lacquers. It creates a high gloss, durable finish for any woodwork, commonly used for cabinets, shelving, trim, doors, windows and furniture. Ecolacq seals in outgassing from the surface or substrate it covers. It has superior resistance to stains, marring and fingerprints. Apply one final coat of Acrylacq clear satin for a satin sheen.
- It can be sprayed, brushed or applied with a pad applicator.
- Ecolacq can be tinted to any of Safecoat’s colors.
- Contains no formaldehydes
- Very low VOC content
- One gallon covers 350 sq. ft.
- Clean up with soap and water