Cork Flooring – Fall in Love
I personally installed cork in my entire home 6 years ago and would make the same decision today – even with all the gorgeous floors offered here at Southwest Green Home Center – I choose cork!
Here are some of the things I love about it:
- It’s so warm! Still have tile in the master bathroom and when stepping off the cork and onto the tile – brrrrrrrr.
- It’s so easy to keep clean. Just sweep or vacuum as needed and damp mop as needed – which is not very often because the patterns and colors tend mask the spots you might normally see on tile or carpet.
- It’s not carpet – carpet is icky – starts it’s life off-gassing toxic chemicals and then starts collecting them.
- It handles surface water (and other fluids) quite well. Nothing has stained the surface or soaked into it.
- When it does start loosing it’s shine, I can simply clean with a non-toxic floor cleaner (like a wood floor cleaner) for renewed shine.
- Knowing it is naturally anti-microbial makes it feel even cleaner!
- It’s so pretty and unique.
If you are searching for new flooring – for any room – fall in love with cork!